2011년 11월 17일 목요일

About CCTV in Korea

CCTV is very interesting topic. Korea is named CCTV republic. Because Korea has a lot of installed CCTV places where many people live and reside. Korea government thinks that a lot of CCTV have positive effects. CCTV also has positive effects. But I think Installing CCTV isn't the method. so, CCTV has many disputes.

In case of house, building, many Korea people think that installing CCTV is to protect house, and to look up throwing trash, and to maintain building, facility. Because of these reasons, many building owner and house owner install CCTV, since CCTV high-definition invented. now, CCTV can distinguish people's face and shape. Increased CCTV ability can easily protect our asset. But CCTV has the invasion of privacy.

In case of society, CCTV can see road situation and protect road accident. so, many Korea cities have a lot of CCTV. For example, society installs bus, metro, road and so on. CCTV helps pedestrian protect thief and sexual assault. Because of  these reason, foreigners think Korea is safe nation. and we feel to live in the safe place.

I think to install CCTV is the best way that protect our society. But, we think CCTV should install necessary places. Excessive CCTV protect personal privacy. CCTV has a lot of good thing but we know the invasion of privacy of CCTV.

댓글 3개:

  1. Yes I agree that cctv is necessary but I think ,the problem of invasion of privercy is unavoidable for protect our society

    답글삭제
  2. You are right. Cctv has both of advantage and disadvantage. So I think we have to set up cctv in proper place. Thank you for your nice opinion about cctv. Have a nice weekend ^^

    답글삭제
  3. CCTV have alot of merits or bad effects. but I want to see positive effects. One day my father's car had scretch during night time but on our street there weren't any CCTV. Then I wish we have CCTV on our street. I know CCTV have privacy problem but I more care of my safety than privacy.

    답글삭제