2011년 11월 25일 금요일

Physical punishment of school.

In Korea, since Japanese colonial period, many school have proceed military educating. so, many teacher train the students severely. since Japanese colonial period, many Korea people think that physical punishment is one of reasonable teaching methods. Now, since a superintendent of educational affairs elected in Seoul, a superintendent of educational affairs of Seoul insists that instead of physical punishment alternative punishment should be operated by teachers. In my experience of middle school, my teacher insist my class should not do the last class. so my teachers need physical punishment because of decreasing grade of student. I think my teacher's rule is somewhat dissatisfied. therefore, i think the some my opinions.


First, impolite students must be punished severely. Because impolite student obstruct education environment, many teachers do physical punishment. so, I think that school install class for impolite student. this class teach the voluntary service, and thinking to consider the other student. and then, my teacher should not do physical punishment.


second, many Korea people have to change thinking that physical punishment is reasonable teaching method. so, now then future teacher should be taught the alternate punishment. and students also insist that physical punishment don't cause increasing student grade.
so, physical punishment in school should disappear. we also change the thinking that physical punishment is one of teaching methods.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기