2011년 11월 4일 금요일

About leak of personal information

When I listed this week presentation, I was interested about this topic.I also have spilled my information about cell phone number, home address, and e-mail address, social identification number. since internet was activated. Because of hackers activities, I have been called loan's call, and spam mail. these situation made me crazy. until this week presentation I first know to change my social identification number. This policy is very best thing to protect your information. But this policy is unclear method.

In google's policy, to join google website is too simple. I think that google's policy is good. But google demand social identification number. Because to post comments are people who  hurt people's mind. so simple joining the website is important but websites demand minimum identification information. so korean websites learn some google's policy.

In case of me, after Nate website spilled of personal information, my cell phone spam message comes about loan, a illegal place of amusement and so on. also e-mail. These spam message make me confused. So to protect this spam message you sometimes change website's password. To change password make me tiresome. But To change password is realistic method. Also, Korean websites demand minimum identification information. 
I think to demand personal information is a double-edged sword. 

댓글 2개:

  1. Yes,I agree. I have a experience of same as you. Recently, you know, Nate website was hacked by china. So many member's personal information was spilled out. So my naver account also was hacked maybe.

    답글삭제
  2. I'm so afraid about a leakage of my information. I also think like google site Korean site have to take out id number sheet. Thank you for your good journal

    답글삭제