2011년 12월 16일 금요일

my thinking about Jeju naval base.

I listen the Jeju naval base issue through the TV. some jeju people oppose the problem. on the other hand, some jeju people agree with the problem.
why did people conflict each other?

I think this opposition deserve special consideration. but I think that our country is divided country. so, we should strengthen military force, naval service. Jeju island is located between Japan and China. We have united with US military since the outbreak of 6 25 war. I think our military declare the independence of alliance in future. after jeju naval base is constructed, jeju naval base damage beautiful jeju sightseeing and environment problem. but I think the most important thing is to strengthen the national defense because the china will be the best strong nation of world. China insists the coast between the China and Korea. and Japan insists that Dokdo is Japan's island because many future energy is buried at the coast between japan and Korea. and I think that jeju sightseeing problem have a solution that Jeju naval base be constructed environmental-friendly.
Overall, jeju naval base should be constructed because Korea should strengthen the military power. although many people oppose the problem about jeju naval base, we discuss peacefully each other. and then we insist the our rights of military power.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기