2011년 12월 8일 목요일

University tuition

after Korea economic rapidly developed, University tuition also have increased.
but, now, University tuition is not  handled common people family. so, many student should have part time job to earn some money. after 2000, a lot of mess media point out the problem that university tuition is very high. But government don't have solutions about University tuition problem. president lee have an electoral commitment about half university tuition. but until now, president lee don't keep an electoral commitment. so, many student protest University tuition. 
In presentation, After I know that Korean University tuition is the second highest of OECD countries, I am very surprised. In my case, after military service finished, my university tuition increase from nearly 1500000 to nearly 3000000. Wow!! If I enter private university, I should pay about 5000000. because university tuition is very high, some students give up the admission University. Because of money, some students lose rights to study.

To solve the University tuition problem, I think that like Europe, many university should be removed because Korea have a lot of university and government should support University except for poor private university. the government also offers a variety of choice to plan the student future.

댓글 3개:

  1. I agree.
    Currently in Korea, many colleges and universities are poor. University of poor by reducing the government subsidies are necessary to prevent leaks.

    답글삭제
  2. I think each university's role is very important to lower tuition fee. I was suprised to hear that Korean is the nation that University tuition fee is ranked 2nd after USA. I think we need solution to solve these problems

    답글삭제
  3. I think people really care about other's eyes and Korean companies want people are graduated from university so we should change our eyes.

    답글삭제